Help Us Continue To Grow!
Since 1989, Cape Fear Botanical Garden has grown and flourished to become a beautiful and treasured part of Fayetteville. The Garden has an essential role in the community and enhances the quality of life for people of all ages by providing cultural and educational programs, field trips and camps for our children, resiliency programs for soldiers and veterans, and places, both native and cultivated, in which to connect with nature.
Benefits of Membership
- Member cards included for all permanent residents of household (18 years or older)
- Free or reduced rates to 300+ botanical gardens (list available HERE)
- Unlimited daily admission for 12 months for each member cardholder (selected special events require separate ticket purchase)
- 10% member discount at the Garden Gift Shop and on private outside facility rental
- Reduced price tickets for special events like Holiday Lights, summer camps, adult and children workshops, fitness classes and more! (some restrictions may apply)
- Invitations to participate in member-only events
- Quarterly coupons and/or special shopping events at the Gift Shop
- One year subscription to Scenic Views, our quarterly newsletter
- Free one year subscription to Better Homes and Gardens magazine or Martha Stewart’s Living magazine
- Discounted subscription to Carolina Gardener magazine
- Enjoy discounts from local community partners
- Receive two free Garden guest passes to let friends and family to enjoy the Garden.
Fayetteville & Local Community
We are sincerely grateful for the grants, and the ongoing support and commitment of these Funding Partners to advocate for the Garden and our community’s non-profits.
The Wyatt Visitors Pavilion Complex at Cape Fear Botanical Garden is the premier rental space for wedding ceremonies and receptions, corporate and military functions, special occasions, and holiday celebrations – small and large, intimate and grand. Exquisite facilities paired with superb cuisine provide the perfect location for your event.
Cape Fear Botanical Garden provides a variety of educational opportunities for all ages. Attend a workshop to refine your gardening skills, bring your group for a guided tour, try your hand at art, drop by for story time, or join us on a nature walk – there’s something for everyone!
Garden Blog- Weekly Dirt
Our Garden Blog features a behind the scenes look at the Garden.
- Current Exhibits
- Special Events
- What’s in Bloom
- Education - Do you enjoy teaching others about nature, plants, animals, and bugs? Becoming an education docent is a terrific opportunity for you to provide visitors with ...
- Horticulture - Whether you are well versed in propagation or can’t tell the difference between a peony and a petunia, we are looking for volunteers of all ...
- Administration - Are you a team builder, or someone who likes to do administrative work? Administrative volunteers assist with typical daily administrative task in Education, Visitor Services, ...
- First Impressions – Visitor Services - Our First Impressions volunteers are the faces of the Garden – the first and last faces that visitors see as they arrive and depart. Additionally, ...
“This is a great spot to go and spend some time. Connected to the Cape Fear River Trail, the Botanical garden is accessible from points in Downtown Fayetteville – or by car. Start in Downtown and take a leisurely walk or bike ride on the trail to the Garden. There are always beautiful exhibits, a wonderful gift shop, and special…”
“Refreshing Walk Through Nature”
“A mid-summer meant there were less blooming flowers but the gardens were still nice for talking a walk and enjoying time outdoors. Seems like a good place to take children for a relaxing outing. There are few enclosed speciality gardens and everything is labeled fairly well. I would go back the next time blooms are at their peak!”