- This event has passed.
Rooted Women’s Summit
May 14 @ 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Rooted Women’s Event on May 14 is a day of rejuvenation where you can feel rooted in community and reconnected to yourself, too. Spend the day shopping, eating, dancing, listening to speakers, and letting your hair down with your soul sisters. And just when you think you’d had as much fun as you can imagine, the event culminates with Kelly Swanson’s one-woman comedy show titled “Who Hijacked my Fairytale?”
Who Should Come:
- Women who need a day out of the house (and a chance to use the bathroom alone)
- Women who love hanging out with other women
- Women who like to laugh, think, dance and/or watch others laughing, thinking & dancing
- Women! Women! Women!
What to Expect:
- Relaxing: Explore the entire garden at your leisure. Or just sit on the patio and enjoy the view.
- BINGO: Opportunity to win amazing prizes such as…
- Shopping: Local vendors blah, blah, blah, plus the Garden Gift Shop with…
- Workshops: Topics include business, motivation, women’s health issues
- Food: A full dinner (options vary based on ticket level), Cultural dish sampling by Elite Catering, Beer and Wine available to purchase.
- Signature Cocktail (included with your ticket)
- FUN. FRIENDS. FRIVOLITY.
Your Ticket Includes:
- Admission to the Garden
- Admission to all Workshops, Shopping Areas, and Activities
- Dinner by Elite Catering (Sit-down with VIP ticket; Buffet with Standard ticket)
- Signature Cocktail (or 2 with a VIP ticket)
- Seating for Kelly Swanson (levels vary based on ticket option purchased)
- Royal BINGO Card (or 2, depending on ticket level)
- A Tiara!
NOTE: Garden Members receive a discount on either ticket option!
TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW. RESERVE YOURS TODAY!
Kelly Swanson is an award-winning storyteller, comedian, motivational speaker, Huffington Post Contributor, and cast member of The Fashion Hero television show airing on Amazon Prime. She is the author of Who Hijacked My Fairy Tale, and has been a featured entertainer for Holland America Cruise Lines, keynote speaker for the International Toastmasters Convention, and has keynoted major conferences and corporate events from coast to coast. Kelly’s wacky wit and powerful stories have charmed hearts and tickled funny bones for over 15 years. In addition to her role as a funny motivational speaker, Kelly teaches people how she does it by sharing what she has learned about connecting and engaging to have more influence in business, through the use of one tool – strategic storytelling. Sharing her own powerful journey through story and the formula she discovered, you come to that magical place where the art of story meets the business of persuasion.
Thank you to our sponsors: Cape Fear Valley Health, and Mrs. Beegie Caviness.
Meal provided by Elite Catering