What is your first thought after you get engaged? Where to have your picture-perfect wedding. Your venue will forever be the place that you and your significant other say ‘I Do’. We want to be there for you to make your dream wedding a reality. Cape Fear Botanical Garden strives to be the premier wedding venue in Fayetteville, NC. A great perk to selecting the Garden to be the backdrop of your ceremony is that we are open year-round and you can come back to reminisce whenever you want!
Ceremony Only Package
- Garden location for 2 hours (10AM-12PM or 1PM-3PM)
- CFBG Event Coordinator on site for event
- Indoor bathroom & complimentary parking for guests
- 1 hour rehearsal (day & time agreed upon by CFBG and Client)
- Use of Garden for engagement photo shoot prior to event (scheduled through CFBG)
- Use of Garden for day-of event photos
- Ceremony Director
- Bistro and Cafe Table
- White ceremony folding chair
- Other rental options upon request
Great Lawn Wedding Ceremony at Cape Fear Botanical Garden, Photo by Carolina MediaStar
The Great Lawn is the ideal wedding ceremony location for those who love being surrounded by nature. It is located at the heart of the Botanical Garden with trees surrounding an open lawn. The Butler Gazebo serves as a focal point for outside wedding ceremonies taking place on the Great Lawn.
Pond Lawn Wedding Ceremony at Cape Fear Botanical Garden, Faith Teasley Photography
The Pond Lawn is a dreamy backdrop for your outside wedding ceremony! Highlighting the Cypress Pond, you also get a great view of the Butterfly Stroll which features plants and flowers that attract pollinators, especially butterflies in the spring.
Photos are courtesy of George Joell 3 Photography .