The Garden School
Looking for a way to help your child get excited about learning in an age of virtual classes? Garden School provides a joyful, outdoor, exploratory experience that supplements home school, virtual school, or part-time in-person learning. Trained educators will guide your child through grade level science curriculum with a combination of home explorations, virtual classes, and socially distanced outdoor programs that emphasize active learning with hands-on experiments, artistic creation, and nature discovery.
$65 a month for non-members
$50 a month for members
$40 for third child or more
- 2 interactive virtual classes a week
- 1 in-person class a week held entirely outdoors in the Garden after regular school hours
- A beginners’ explorer kit with a backpack, water bottle, magnifying glass, and more!
- A monthly curriculum with hands-on activities aligned to NC State Science Standards
- A monthly supply kit with everything needed to conduct easy, home experiments and backyard nature explorations
- Classes for children in grades K-8
- All programs led by trained environmental educators
Classes start August 24th! Register Now.
Register by August 17th to receive the first week free!
Class times will be determined soon! Early registrants can submit times that work best for them for the in-person and virtual classes. In-person classes will be limited to 10 students at a time with multiple sessions to allow social distancing.
For More information contact the Education Department.
Email: email@example.com or Phone: 910.486.0221 ext 43