Wedding & Events Venue
Choosing where your wedding will take place is one of the most exciting and important parts of the wedding planning process. Your venue serves as the backdrop for your special day and sets the mood for your celebration. The cake will be eaten, the music will die down, and the festivities will eventually come to an end — but the memories will last a lifetime. An outdoor wedding at Cape Fear Botanical Garden sets the scene for a perfect day to remember.
Ceremony Only Package
- Garden location for 2 hours (10AM-12PM or 1PM-3PM)
- CFBG Event Coordinator on site for event
- Indoor bathroom & complimentary parking for guests
- 1 hour rehearsal (day & time agreed upon by CFBG and Client)
- Use of Garden for engagement photo shoot prior to event (scheduled through CFBG)
- Use of Garden for day-of event photos
- Ceremony Director
- Bistro and Cafe Table
- White ceremony folding chair
- Other rental options upon request
The Brick Circle is one of the most enchanting spots for a wedding ceremony. The Brick Circle is only available to those who book a room for their reception. The Brick Circle is on the main path into the Garden and tends to have a high traffic volume during business hours, so ceremonies at this location must occur after hours.
The Great Lawn is the ideal wedding ceremony location for those who love being surrounded by nature. It is located at the heart of the Garden with trees surrounding an open lawn. The Butler Gazebo serves as a focal point for outside wedding ceremonies taking place on the Great Lawn.
The Pond Lawn is a dreamy backdrop for your outside wedding ceremony! Highlighting the Cypress Pond, you also get a great view of the Butterfly Stroll which features plants and flowers that attract pollinators, especially butterflies in the spring.