The W.C. English Foundation Grand Hall
Cape Fear Botanical Garden provides an impressive setting for weddings, receptions, showers, retreats, military functions, meetings and more. In addition to outdoor gardens, we also have indoor spaces. The unique features of the W.C. English Foundation Grand Hall include a wall of windows overlooking the garden and spanning from the carpeted floor to the steel beam ceiling, as well as two exposed brick walls. The W.C. English Foundation Grand Hall can be arranged in several setups from three smaller rooms to one large space. When you rent the Grand Hall for your event, you also have access to the Grand Hall Lawn – a lovely outdoor option for a cocktail hour – providing an indoor/outdoor event setting.
Our Event Coordinators will work with you and to ensure your celebration is wonderful and memorable. For inspiration, view our Pinterest board.
We appreciate you considering Cape Fear Botanical Garden as your event venue. By hosting your special event at the Garden, you help support our cultural and educational programming and activities.
W.C. ENGLISH FOUNDATION GRAND HALL CAPACITY: 120 Guests
- Grand Hall room rental for 12 hours
- Grand Hall Lawn rental for outside ceremony and/or cocktail hour for 12 hours
- CFBG Event Coordinator on site for event
- 60” round tables and padded chairs to seat up to 120 guests
- Vendor tables (buffet, cake, gift, etc.)
- Security during event
- Bathrooms outside of room for guests
- Complimentary parking for guests
- 1 hour rehearsal (days and times agreed upon by CFBG and client)
- Use of Garden for engagement photo shoot prior to event (scheduled through CFBG)
- Use of Garden for day-of event photos
Note: The Grand hall has tables and chairs included in the rental UP TO 100 guests, but can seat 120.
Add on options
- Ceremony Director
- Bistro & Cafe Tables
- Spandex chair covers (black/white)
- Napkins & Linens
- White ceremony folding chair
- Other rental options upon request
Photos are courtesy of George Joell 3 Photography .