The Ralph and Linda Huff Orangery
Cape Fear Botanical Garden provides an impressive setting for weddings, receptions, showers, retreats, military functions, meetings, and more. In addition to outdoor gardens, we also have indoor spaces. The octagonal 6,685 square foot Orangery includes an indoor fountain, a 52-foot high natural pine deck ceiling and cupola, tile floors, and arched glass doors opening onto a paved patio and overlooking the Garden. A catering kitchen as well as a bridal suite, are situated off the main room of the Orangery.
When you rent the Ralph and Linda Huff Orangery for your event, you also have access to the Orangery Terrace – the optimal space for the addition of an outdoor tent for a cocktail hour – providing an indoor/outdoor event setting.
Our Event Coordinators will work with you to ensure your celebration is wonderful and memorable. For inspiration, view our Pinterest board.
We appreciate you considering Cape Fear Botanical Garden as your event venue. By hosting your special event at the Garden, you help support our cultural and educational programming and activities.
THE RALPH AND LINDA HUFF ORANGERY CAPACITY: 400 SEATED GUESTS
- Orangery venue rental for 12 hours
- Orangery Terrace rental for 12 hours
- Wedding Suite rental for 12 hours
- CFBG Event Coordinator on site
- Vendor tables (buffet, cake, gift, etc.)
- Security during event
- Private bathroom for guests
- Complimentary parking
- 1 hour rehearsal (Days and times agreed upon by CFBG and client)
- Use of Garden for engagement photo shoot (scheduled through CFBG)
- Use of Garden for day-of event photos
- 60’’ round tables and padded chairs to seat up to 400 guests
- Ceremony Director
- Bistro & Cafe Tables
- Spandex Chair Covers (Black or White)
- Napkins and table linens up to 15 colors
- White Ceremony Folding Chairs
- Other rental options upon request
Note: The Orangery has tables and chairs included in the rental UP TO 200 guests, but can seat 400.
Photos are courtesy of The Photobrief.