It’s a Monster Bash Dance Party at the 2023 Halloween at the Boo-tanical Garden presented by Cape Fear Valley Health! Open nightly from October 26-29
🐕 Leashed dogs welcome October 26 only. 🐕
Join us for an outdoor, walk-through, interactive experience with:
- Thousands of Lights + Light Displays
- Candy Stations (bring your own bag)
- Costume Contest
- BOO-gie Dance Party
- Reptile Display
- Photo Opportunities
- Bone Digging for Kids
- Food, Beverages, Vendor Market & MORE
Open 5:30-9pm on Thursday; 4:30-9pm on Friday, Saturday & Sunday
SPECIAL FEATURES FOR ONE-NIGHT ONLY
* Thursday, Oct 26 – Dog Night. Leashed dogs are welcome and do not require a ticket
* Thursday, Oct 26 – EXTRA Candy Stations in the Manning Children’s Garden courtesy of ERA Strother
* Saturday, Oct 28 – Spooky Stories & Songs in the Reflection Garden with Sweet Tea Shakespeare
Advance tickets with timed entry required … Buying early is HIGHLY recommended. Some dates will sell out! https://www.etix.com/…/v/26840/cape-fear-botanical-garden
Non-Members ages 11+: $12
Members ages 11+: $10
Ages 3-10 (all): $7
Under 3: Free
Due to limited tickets, timed entries and a NO-REFUND policy, please plan carefully and pay close attention when purchasing tickets. Tickets are subject to availability and at this time, walk-up tickets are not available. All events at Cape Fear Botanical Garden are fund-raising events and tickets are non-refundable. Unused tickets will be considered a donation to Cape Fear Botanical Garden, a registered 501(c)(3) charitable organization. **Rain dates may be available. Guest Passes will not be accepted for this event.
Know Before You Go:
- Consider Carpooling! Parking lot space is limited, and you may have to park along the access road. Parking attendants will guide you. If you need to drop-off a handicapped member of your party, please let the attendant know, and they will help you accordingly.
- Bring a Flashlight. Though the Garden features many lights, you may find it helpful to have extra to guide along certain paths.
- Bring a Candy Bag. A limited supply of bags will be available for a small fee, but it’s best to bring your own to collect from our Candy Stations.
Thank you to our Sponsors!
- Cape Fear Valley Health
- Kids First Pediatrics of Raeford & Fayetteville
- Bobcat of Fayetteville
- Caviness & Cates
- Olde Fayetteville Insurance & Financial Services
- Webb Carpet
- Fayetteville Academy
- The Little Gym
- Ward Productions
- Arts Council of Fayetteville Cumberland County